Friday, January 31, 2014

next leader

Good afternoon, , Teachers, Staff, Parents, Guests, and fellow students. My name is Nadira Ulfa and I am running for president.
Dedicated. Responsible. And Enthusiastic. These are three words that describe me, and three reasons why you should vote for me. I cannot promise that if I am elected we will be allowed to chew gum or have no homework. But I can listen to what you, the students have to say, and pass it on to the faculty. I will try my best to meet any student requests. If that isn’t good enough, then I am not the person to elect. The only promise I can make is that I will try my hardest to help you, the students, have a memorable school year. Some ideas I have to improve the school are: more fundraisers, better food in the snack shack, and more electives. I believe that I am qualified to represent our school because I get good grades, served on student council last year as Spirit commissioner, am involved in many school activities such as he spelling bee and school play. I worked as a library helper, a family representative, served on lunch crew and worked at the snack shack. I am also in the leadership elective; therefore I will have more time to get things done.
While casting your vote, I ask you to look beyond popularity or who you are friends with. Look at who would be the better leader for our school.
Thanks, good luck to my opponent
And please-vote me, Nadira Ulfa, for president
It’s easier than thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment